Rainbow

Rainbow

Friday, April 4, 2014

Goodbye Gold Star Lesbian Status

That is right, last night I slept with a man. I slept with a tall, big, hairy, penis having, heterosexual, cis-male MAN.

It wasn't bad. I'd even say that it was fun. However the entire time I couldn't help but thinking, damn this would be better with a woman.

Kissing him, his mouth felt so big, his face so scratchy. I kissed his neck but it was so large, and lacked the look of elegance that I have grown used to.

Our shirts came off and I wondered where the other set of breasts were to match my own. His nipples, small and just not the same to play with.

His entire body had a layer of black hair on it, from the tip of his nose to his entire broad chest. Everywhere I put my mouth I got the taste of hair instead of the smooth skin I craved.

The entire process felt more like an activity to fulfill my needs than romantic desire. It felt fun but not hot and steamy.

Still, I think it was a good experiment. Adds more experience of dating and what I like so in the future I have a better idea of what I'm looking for. I don't feel the need to label myself or limit myself based on someone else's standards. Yet I do want to have a little more confidence in my own idea of what my attractions are. At this point I don't foresee continuing to pursue men in any romantic direction, but at the same time won't completely count it out.

This might be a good chance to take a little break from dating. Yeah, that sounds nice. Me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment