Rainbow

Rainbow

Friday, April 25, 2014

Straight sex is weird

Recently I have been dating guys. Regular, masculine, straight guys. I think I have come to the conclusion that I am dating guys because well, I can get along with them, but I don't have to be as concerned about falling fro a girl and getting my heart broken again.

I am able to connect with guys well, although often it is as a bro, seeing as I have only dated women for the last two years. So jumping back into the "straight" dating scene is very strange. Twice now I have connected with a guy, thought they might at least be a good companion for a while, but then when it gets to sex, my lady cock is so not impressed. Perhaps it is these two guys, but I doubt it. That leaves me with two options as far as I am concerned. One: I just don't like penis and I should just deal with that. I am not convinced of that however because I have dated a trans girl, with a male body, who I was very much attracted to and sexually fulfilled by, and I have definitely been romantically attracted to guys. The second option then is that straight sex is just incredibly boring in comparison to wild, creative, beautiful, queer sex.

In my queer relationships I can say that every time I had sex it was a new experience. There seemed to be endless combinations of positions, where each partner was, and the toys involved, and most importantly just the attitude behind it.

When I become physical with a straight guy it seems to be all the same. The body rushes to his dick, he turns, at least in some degree into an animal, I have to be the woman in the situation, and the same series of mostly penetration based positions are used. Perhaps I will give it a few more times, but damn this seems boring compared to women, or what I can do with myself in the comfort of my own bedroom. No wonder most women are not super excited about sex if this is all it is in their relationships.

2 comments:

  1. Solution: queer hetero sex! Stuff like pegging, etc. Though I suppose it's probably more difficult to find straight guys that are into that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree, straight hetero sex should be a great solution, but so far that seems to only exist in theory. Although, I actually met a guy yesterday who sounded very sexually open. He loves pegging, exploring all roles in sex, and is even interested in trying things with guys. I guess I will just have to give him a whirl to see if queer hetero sex could be my solution!

      Delete