Rainbow

Rainbow

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Opening an ETSY store

This week I have been in crazy project mode. Two projects have dominated my time. 1: designing tattoos (which I will share more about later) and 2: making sex toys. The toys I have made so far have come out looking and working really well! So far I have made harnesses, two types of handcuffs, a spreader bar and a small whip. Believe me, I am turned on by my own creativeness. The point of this being though, that I want to share my expertise and enthusiasm, and hopefully make a few bucks. So I have decided that I am going to open an ETSY shop to get my products out there. I will post the link when it is all set up sometime in the next week or so. My goal is to sell queer friendly, sex-positive products. I have already started production (and sold one harness to one of my transboi friends!!!), started my branding and business schemes and now just need to do a photo shoot of my products (my girlfriend is not super excited that I will be modeling them and have sex toy pics on the net, but I think it sounds like a blast!) Anyways I hope some of these products look appealing to you all and you will come check out my shop when its ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment